Friday, February 12, 2016

The COACHING Lifestyle


✔Financial hurdles to overcome when my son was born with a craniofacial abnormality.
✔Feeling completely frumpified after two babies.
✔Quarter life crisis about what being "me" meant as a young mom.
✔Demanding full time job that was running me ragged.
✔A gray cloud feeling over my head that "something had to give."
✔7 job changes between me & Jud and 4 moves. 
.
Sounds like the perfect time to pick up a completely revamped fitness and nutrition lifestyle change, right?
.
Maybe also add in a side business as a Beachbody Coach?
.
That list up there are all the things I was feeling the day I signed up to become a coach. To be honest, looking back, I'm surprised I did it! 
.
But it was the PERFECT time because let's face the truth of the matter-- there are NO perfect circumstances. There is only the now and taking action. 
.
When you are in the thick of it, it seems like one more thing. One more commitment. One more burden. Something far fetched and maybe even a little silly. 
.
But I KNEW something had to change. I took control and responsibility for myself. 
.
From the moment I made that decision I have chipped away at that negative list one by one:
✔We have gifted our son atresia repair and microtia reconstructive surgery 
✔Fitter than ever in my life.
✔ "Me" time.
✔Full time to part time.
✔Beachbody paying me back tenfold by buying back my FREEDOM to go part time
✔Settled into our home and our routine (and even added our third baby along the way!)
.
If you've ever even THOUGHT that coaching might be something you're interested  in- spend the 30 seconds shooting me a comment or email.  It may be the answer you didn't know you were looking for! <3 p="">


**Nothing comes without hard work....Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts