Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Working from home!

I have my own super exciting first day picture to share!
🚸This week I was able to see the kids off to their classrooms on the first day of school. 
⏰I took Emerson to her pediatrician appt without having to take time off work. 
🚌 I had the official right of passage waiting to pick up the boys in the car line.
.
And it's only Tuesday. πŸ™†πŸΌ
πŸŽπŸ«πŸ“š
.
You guys, I am a realist. My head was NOT in the clouds when I became a Beachbody coach. As a matter of fact I never even VISUALIZED reducing my hours at the school as a goal because...well, it honestly didn't even occur me. It was too far "out there" for me to conceptualize. 
Staying home in this season of life just wasn't in the cards. Last year was hard....I feel you working mommas. I was in the trenches with you...
But, here I stand....In the position to finally have work/home balance. πŸ˜Œ
I'm going to be frank here... Going part time this year Is possible SOLEY because of Beachbody. Jud and I have great traditional careers...But we also have student loans, mortgage payments, three young children and special expenses this year (πŸ‘‚πŸ»). 
We realized in the Spring I had the choice.. Full time vs part time. An opportunity I never even KNEW I so *desperately* wanted because I didn't ALLOW myself to want it. 
Then it slapped us across the face---the FREEDOM we could choose where I spend my time this year.
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’œ
It still takes my breath away. 
Checking off YES I can volunteer brought me to tears tonight. πŸ‘‡πŸ»
It's not just BEING home more. It's being able to be PRESENT with more patience, energy and balance. It's going to be so good for ALL of us. 
Im thankful God had a plan to help me find balance and time at home long before I did. πŸ™πŸ»
If you want to learn more about Beachbody, with no commitment or pushiness, I would LOVE to share. See what it is and see if it's for you, no strings attached. Fill out the questionnaire below or send me a private msg for a coaching SNEAK PEEK! πŸ‘‡πŸ»


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts