Tuesday, August 18, 2015

FIXATE :: Mexican Taco Lettuce Cups Review

Still making my way through the FIXATE cookbook.  Was feeling the need for something that felt like a "cheat" and decided to go with Mexican.  This was absolutely delish!  I used grass-fed beef and romaine lettuce leaves because I couldn't find the Bibb lettuce at Publix.

Everything else was simple ingredients from the pantry- corn, black beans, homemade taco seasoning, shredded carrots, some sharp cheddar and fresh salsa.

Filling and JUST as satisfying as a normal taco's with a big CRUNCH.  A simple recipe but filled with healthier stuff in side-- I can honestly say I haven't added shredded carrots to my tacos before tonight.

Totally a winner!



******

If you want to learn more about ordering FIXATE, or the monthly fitness+nutrition groups I run, please click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts