Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Shakeology Focused Energy Boost Review

This past week at the annual Beachbody conference, SUMMIT, I was able to sample the new Energy & Focus Boost for Shakeology before it was released to the public!

SUMMIT is an exhausting, barely-any-time-for-sleep, kind of event to begin with... but it didn't help any that I was wide AWAKE on one particular night and reduced my potential 5 hours of sleep down  to 1.

Luckily, the next day they surprised all the coaches by offering a free Focused Energy BOOST at the Shakeology bar.  I knew I needed to give it a try- especially running on fumes.

I am the type of person that lack of sleep destroys.  I become nauseous, I get terrible headaches, and it  makes me a complete emotional train wreck (occasionally the I-am-so-tired tears).

Well, I can say definitively that the Boost WORKED!

I felt a lot of calm energy (none of the crazy jitteriness that I get from coffee) during the afternoon activities.  I felt wide awake and focused on the speakers at the different seminars but my hands and feet weren't bouncing all over the place.  I could feel the difference where it mattered-- alert & focused.

I felt energized as I got ready for a night on the town with some of my team.  The festivities lasted well into the evening and I felt great.  And the best part- after a long day and night I fell asleep with no problems.  Sometimes, even when I am totally whipped, coffee after noon can keep me up well into the night.

Some of the highlights of the Boost is that the mental clarity, alertness, focus and increased stamina comes from 100 mg of natural caffeine (from guarana and green tea).  There are NO artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners or preservatives.

The Boost isn't designed for everyday.  It's for those days you know you need something extra and it is made to compliment your daily Shakeology!

Learn more about the Boosts & Shakeology at www.beachbodycoach.com/KRYSTANYMARK




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts