Thursday, January 15, 2015

SAM's club epiphany!

Ok, let me be straightforward here in letting you know this post is going to be about Beachbody Coaching.

So, stop now if that's not your jam! :P

I am sure many have noticed for the last (almost) 2 years I have been blessed by this coaching opportunity more than I could have EVER imagined.  I share about it a lot of Facebook.... because how can I NOT!?  It's life changing.

What started out as a desperate desire for accountability to lose a few pounds has turned into a thriving business for me and my family.

Thursday's in Beachbody Land are a pretty wild days.  It's the day you can see how much your business is compounding and developing over time, its when you can see how the coaches on your team are growing and creating a thriving business for themselves... and it is also payday (!!!)

But, today, it was kind of a "ehhh" day.  Coming out of the holidays and finding the groove post-vacation kind of showed itself in my payday total.  I glanced at it, accepted it, and kind of chalked it up as an "off" week and went about my day.

Well, later on in the day I headed to Sam's Club (for ANOTHER box of pull-ups...come on potty training!!) and I was struck by the total of my receipt.  I recognized that number.

Totally odd, and very unlikely, my Sam's Club total was the EXACT total I earned this morning through Beachbody.

I swear to you, I spent the entire walk out to the car just in amazement staring at my cart.  I felt like I was having a "Come to Jesus" talk with myself about gratitude. I could not believe what I was so easily calling an "off" day has provided my family.

It's one thing to see a number on a screen but another thing to see it right before your eyes as something tangible (and necessary) for your family.

I am so fortunate.  So thankful.  So humbled and blessed to show that this "kind-of-weird-week" was able to provide us with--


1 box of bulk diapers
1 box of bulk pull ups
2 boxes of bulk wipes
2 Jumbo packs of laundry detergent
1 carton Blackberries
1 carton Strawberries
Bulk pack of organic chicken
1 gallon milk
1 large bag of shelled walnuts
1 case of Chobani yogurt
1 box of Gogurts for the boys
1 large bag of sweet peppers
 1 veggie tray to bring to a party this weekend
{baby not included}






And that is money we don't need to pull away from planning family trips, paying for swim lessons or savings.

This is a business that is tangible for you.  This is something that can maybe pay for your gas, maybe buy some bulk groceries,  maybe put a down payment on a home (or a brand new ear).  All you ever have to do is ask and see if it seems like a good fit- maybe it is, maybe it isn't.  But you'll never know unless you ask.

It is just AMAZING to me.  So thankful God placed me on this path and I cannot wait to see how this all plays out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts