Monday, January 12, 2015

BREAK UP with your SWEET TOOTH!

I can't even tell you guys how much FUN I had over the holidays AND how excited am I that everyone is dedicated to getting HEALTHY in 2015...from one holiday to the next--> here comes VALENTINES Day!

{{ BREAK UP with your SWEET TOOTH starting January 24th and ending in time for Valentine's Day! }}

Our group is going to focus on NUTRITION-- 

Starting with the 3-day Refresh to break the cycle of bad eating and get a jumpstart on healthy weight loss; 21 days of removing refined sugars from our diets, drinking Shakeology once a day to curb those GNARLY sweet tooth cravings (hey...breaking up is hard to do!) and start planning how to stay on track with your Nutrition Plan after you indulge -just a little- on Valentine's Day!

I want you to join us in BREAKING UP with your SWEET TOOTH!


Email me at krystanymark@gmail.com for more information or comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts