Saturday, January 3, 2015

A sweet goal of mine...

I am scared to even admit this is a goal for me this month.  Because it WILL be hard.  It WILL be a challenge.
It will really test my commitment.

I plan to completely revamp my diet this month and go  refined SUGAR FREE  for 21 days, and I need people
to be here in the trenches with me!

I can see you, cringing, thinking about your coffee and your baking.  I am right here with you!

But with the holidays behind us, and a fresh slate before us, how amazing will it feel to clear out the junk and
 have your body feel amazing and using food as fuel--  and not running on empty sugars?

I am going to be honest here, I can commit to a workout any time.  For me, that's the easier part to commit to
and I too often use it as an excuse to eat what I want.  But I have big goals to
achieve and my discipline the the kitchen needs to match the discipline I can
put into my workout schedule.

My plan of action is to start with the three day refresh and continue from that with 18 more days of sugar-free eating- eating whole foods and Shakeology as a once a day (and to curb those sugar cravings!) meal replacement.




Not sure what the 3 day refresh is?   Here is a little teaser..

"Users looking to lose a few pounds quickly and/or to look and feel better in just 3 days can use the 3-Day Refresh.
The program is for those who have "fallen off the wagon" with their nutrition and want to get back on. It is for anyone
 wanting to kick start clean eating habits for the first time or just wanting to prepare for big event, milestone or trip
and look his or her best. The program is also for people seeking to undo the "damage" of a recent binge. Overall, this
product is for anyone wanting to lose weight quickly, to feel lighter, to feel cleaner and healthier, to improve
digestion, to curb cravings for junk food, or to improve mental clarity."


--->Sounds good to me! I could use all the above, please & thank you!

I am going to start the refresh for January beginning on the 19th and finish up well before
Valentine's Day!

I KNOW it will be hard, but what gets me through these challenges is having a support system in place.

I have had amazing results in the past in online challenge groups and I would like to
invite you to join in with me!

Challenge groups give you a private place to check in, stay accountable, share recipes and
meal planning, win fun prizes, and work as a team towards goals.

Msg me, leave a comment or email me {krystanymark@gmail.com}to get signed up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts