Thursday, November 13, 2014

Post-Partum Piyo Results!

After baby number 1 & 2 I spent a long time wishing away the baby weight (and was somehow was angry that my method was't working!)  I had a lot of high hopes but not a lot of hard work.

Finally, after baby number 3 I have learned I just simply need to get the work done.  Slow and consistent progress IS progress.  I may not be where I plan to be...but I am moving in the right direction.

I'm excited to share my results from PiYo.  I finished  the entire program about 3 weeks ago- so proud to say I did not miss a workout.  To be honest, the scale didn't shift drastically, but I can see the results starting to come through! 

So exciting to know I am on a path that will get me where I want to be in a healthy & fun way.  PiYo was such a great program for low impact, strength & flexibility training.  A perfect program for a postpartum momma.

Well, without further delay....Here are some of my results so far!  

Stay tuned.  

This isn't my final"after" -- I'm chasing down my goals!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts