Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Brussel Sprouts

Ok, so I know that they are actually Brussels Sprouts but I didn't recently realize this until about a week ago when I was reading a list of things that you should know, but don't.

Always learning something new.

Anyways, I bought some at Publix when I was on this magical "my cart is so green" high. I passed those sprouts and they looked right back at me challenging me.

I have never cooked Brussels Sprouts.
I have never tasted Brussels Sprouts.
I never have had the desire to try Brussels Sprouts.

But this is what green cart high can do to you. 

You start dreaming big in the produce aisle.

I kept it basic for the recipe!

The cast:
Brussels Sprouts
Soy Sauce 1 tablespoon
EVOO 1 tablespoon
Balsamic Vinegar 1 tablespoon
Sea Salt to taste

Toss washed Brussels Sprouts in all ingredients listed.
Roast in the oven at 375 degrees for 25-30 min, stirring every 10 minutes!
Easy!
Good, but I don't think Brussels are my new go-to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts