Wednesday, May 22, 2013

live simply.



Do you ever feel like theres a version of you that you want to be and a version of you that you are?

There's version of myself that I feel creeping up more the older I get.  A desire to live simply.  Let the little moments sink in because they are so fleeting.  Babies grow so fast and life can change in an instant, as I was reminded yesterday by Oklahoma and those families who are brokenhearted over the loss of their children and family. This incredible story about life also reminded me yesterday.

To me living simply is a few, but very rich, priorities.  But doesn't it all get buried under laundry and dishes sometime? The stress of work? I'm going to start working on living simply- to become that person I want to be who can savor the richness of the present.  What kind of things do you do to simplify this life that can get so busy sometimes?  I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts