Wednesday, November 21, 2012

legoland

This past weekend we ventured out to legoland for the first time.

treasure

The answer to your question is no, we do not know that little black haired boy back there.  I can account for the rest of these kids though, even the ninja with a grumpy face on!  They had a lot of fun, there was a lot to do and the lines were only about 10 minutes at most.

owen gorg

It was a little bit chilly in the morning, which made for a beautiful day out and one adorable bundled baby.

boat

This picture of the boats was taken with my iphone.  I think it turned out rather pretty, no?

This was one of the most relaxing theme park trips I have been on.  The shorter lines make for happier crowds I guess.  We'll be back to visit soon legoland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts