Sunday, October 28, 2012

pumpkin season

I really love the Fall.  Last week we went to visit Hunsader Farms for the first time.  I wouldn't be exaggerating to say that I have had this pumpkin festival on my mind for a couple of years.  This was the first year that Jamin was finally old enough to make the drive down South to really make it memorable.


He was thrilled by fresh-squeezed lemonade, pumpkins as far as the eye can see, and a farm full of kid friendly activities
.

The only thing could have made this outing better would have been if we had our current cold front last weekend.  It was scorching out there and I ended up with a pretty good sunburn that shouldn't be allowed in the fall.


Didn't stop us from pumpkin patch glory!


First pony ride.  Half thrilled, half terrified.


The first pictures of my sweet little O and pumpkins galore.

Other fall happenings have been going on around here as well.

The first real trick-or-treating for J.

Mommy & Daddy have been able to take part in some holiday fun too!

Where would we be without Pinterest?

It's finally Halloween week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts