Let the summertime goal-setting commence!
1. Clean out and organize drawers, jewelry box and closet. (Note: I was inspired by yesterday being the first day of summer so I already did the drawers and jewelry box last night. It may not be Yoga, but it cleanses the soul.)
Current view of my side of the closet:
2. Crochet something.
3. Run 3 times a week with my early birthday gift from the hubby.
4. Read 3 books. Can't wait for Bloom!
5. Try one thing from Pinterest a week.
6. Give the blog a make-over.
There you have it, six easy-peasy summer goals.