Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Goals

I like to make goals every academic season (fitting since I work at a school).  I thought I would give myself a "Spring Break" for Owen's birth and resume some goal setting once I found a new way of normal.

Yum, summer.

Let the summertime goal-setting commence!

1.  Clean out and organize drawers, jewelry box and closet.  (Note: I was inspired by yesterday being the first day of summer so I already did the drawers and jewelry box last night. It may not be Yoga, but it cleanses the soul.)


Current view of my side of the closet:

Shame.

2. Crochet something.

3. Run 3 times a week with my early birthday gift from the hubby.


4. Read 3 books.  Can't wait for Bloom!



5. Try one thing from Pinterest a week.

6. Give the blog a make-over.





There you have it, six easy-peasy summer goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts