Friday, June 1, 2012

Insta-Friday



Happy Friday everyone!

This weekend we are grilling out with the in-laws (a weekend too late for Memorial Day!), enjoying a date night out to see What to Expect When You're Expecting,  having a Skype consultation with a pediatric craniofacial plastic surgeon from LA (fancy- more on that soon!), attending a Thrasher's baseball game for family day and having my family over on Sunday for an traditional awkwardly-early-in-the-day Italian dinner.  I will be making lasagna for the first time.  I'm scared but mostly excited.  My dinner is inspired by Ree Drummond who spoke straight to my heart with this recipe a couple of months ago.

I also want to sneak in a ride with Jamin on the mini-trains at the park if I can.  Stay away rain!

Have a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts