Monday, May 21, 2012

Sister-in-law Surprise

When Owen was born, Jud and I immediately started trying to recruit my sister-in-law to come down for a visit.  Her expertise with three children under her belt and her baby obsession makes her a perfect visitor for those early weeks with a newborn.

Sadly, after some back and forth with trying to coordinate dates we weren't able to work out a good weekend.  I was disappointed but knew we'd get to hang out in August which I guess isn't that far away (except for in a baby world- where there is a HUGE difference between a 4 week old and a 4 month old!).

Well, turns out the joke was on me.  My sis-in-law had booked a surprise trip to Florida to meet Owen over Mother's Day weekend and everyone was in on it besides me!  The door mysteriously was knocked on at 10 pm last Friday and there was Bonnie!  She brought her little boy Brady along for the vacay too.   Jamin and Brady had the best time together.



Auntie Bonnie loved meeting Owen.  The feeling was mutual.

 


It was a great weekend and these two cousins became best buds.



The Florida vacation was too much fun to handle for Brady.


 

Or maybe it was the Florida heat.




Cant wait to see these guys again!  Thank you for visiting Bonnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts