Monday, April 30, 2012

Jamin turns 2!

My sweet boy Jamin turned 2 on Saturday. We did a simple grill out/camp themed party at Mimi and Papa's house that has a nice big yard to play in.  Jamin ate hot dogs, devoured lots of sugary sweets, gave the crowd some high fives, showed off his new little brother, and made out like a bandit with an obscene amount of new toys!


This amazing cake was made for Jamin by his Auntie over at All My Reasons.  Isn't it great!? All edible too!


Jamin was shy at times, but also found moments to really ham it up.


Why did we do a camping theme in late April, in the middle of the day in Florida, you ask? This is why!


Who doesn't love themed food?  I couldn't resist those catchy titles.


What a great day!




Happy 2nd birthday to you Jamin, my happy little camper. I love you more than words can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts