|photographed by Alicia Bock. |
1. Make Jamin's 1st year Shutterfly book. This has been on my goals list FOREVER. I plan on finally getting it done (just in time to turn around and have to make his 2nd year!)
2. Organize my closet- suggestions needed here- by season and color, just by color, just by season?? What should I do with my jeans? I can never decide to hand or fold cami's. Such an ongoing struggle!
3. Clean the baseboards with Magic Eraser (thrilling).
4. Organize the towel closet (towels waterfall down on my head whenever I open it).
5. One work goal is to create an AP binder to pass off to my AP coordinator substitute when I go on maternity leave.
6. Make/purchase decor for Jamin's going-to-be-amazing camping themed bday party coming up next month (2 already??)
7. Bake this deliciousness.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
spring break goals
It's a weekend for love & sweets! Here is a 21 Day Fix approved Cheesecake for all those who want to be part of the festivities...
Ohh, this is a weird post to write. Let me start off by saying that I am on this crazy BeachBody journey that is blowing my mind and that ...
One of the most exciting benefits of attending SUMMIT, Beachbody's annual conference, is being able to try out the brand new products be...
This past week at the annual Beachbody conference, SUMMIT, I was able to sample the new Energy & Focus Boost for Shakeology before it wa...