Can you believe that I was going through major blogging withdrawals!? I love writing to
If I had been blogging for the last week or so here are some things I would have mentioned along the way:
1. I finally, finally, finally found an amazing pair of "Taylor Swift" shoes. I had been looking for months! Thank you Steve Madden! Have I shared with you one of the greatest joys of being pregnant? You feel discouraged from buying clothes- so it really opens up the opportunity for shoe/accessory shopping!
Jamin liked them too:
2. After my rant last week about the cruddy mood I was in a lovely friend of mine took me for a girls outing to get pedicures! I always have a hard time steering away from the color scheme I always tend to pick (ie. pinks) and I went for more purple toned.
(ok, so they still look pink.)
(are you weirded out by feet pics yet?)
3. The hubby and I scored free tickets to the Zac Brown Band! It was a great concert! This is me about to head out to the show with Owen!
The best song of the concert you ask?
This song brings my pregnancy-hormone-filled-self to tears!
5. We took Jamin to a Touch-a-Truck event. It was a great day filled with trucks, helicopters, a picnic in the park and the most fun of all...standing on a gutter!
6. The next weekend we went back to the park so Jamin could ride on the trains!
7. I would have had to share a couple of sweet little pictures that I took over the past week:
8. I would have told you that I attended a Photography session for beginners to try and learn how to use my new camera!
9. I brought Jamin to a Chik-Fil-A "Date Knight with your son". Jud couldn't be left out. He had his mom bring him.
10. Today marked the start of National School Counseling Week! I had a surprise in my office!
I'm glad to be back!