I make a lot of goals. But sometimes they are outlandish; "I want to be more fit than ever!" Let me tell you, it is nearly impossible to compete with the high school cross country runner I once was. This year I am going to try to keep the resolutions a little more simple.
1. Do my hair. (and make up). Last month a made a life decision to buy salon hair products. The shampoo has changed my life. I am not even kidding. But why have great shampoo and pay for highlights when I just wear my messy hair in a bun all the time?? No more! I resolve to wearing my hair down and styled to work 4 out of 5 days. I can't do 5 out of 5- who would I be if not the girl with the disheveled bun and headband?
2. Lose ALL baby weight by Sept 29. (giving me roughly 4 months...with Jamin it took 14 months....those last 5 pounds were brutal!) Sept 29 is the day I will be running a 10 mile Tower of Terror themed race at Disney World with the hubby and friends. I plan on kicking my own butt this summer to prepare.
3. Drink way more water! Maybe I will start with the Brita 40 day challenge!
4. Meet all my "seasonal goals." Every season I make goals: Fall Semester, Christmas break, Spring Semester and Summer goals (yes, I work at a school and my life goes in semesterly circles). These are usually smaller and attainable goals that are just fun and simple. For example, "clean out closet" and "learn to make a pie." I think I can, I think I can!
5. Put my time to better use. Work and baby balancing is difficult but my friends deserve the love and attention of an actual phone call and not always just a facebook shout out! I plan to be more thoughtful and available to friends, family and of course smothering my two little boys with kisses.
It's a weekend for love & sweets! Here is a 21 Day Fix approved Cheesecake for all those who want to be part of the festivities...
Ohh, this is a weird post to write. Let me start off by saying that I am on this crazy BeachBody journey that is blowing my mind and that ...
One of the most exciting benefits of attending SUMMIT, Beachbody's annual conference, is being able to try out the brand new products be...
This past week at the annual Beachbody conference, SUMMIT, I was able to sample the new Energy & Focus Boost for Shakeology before it wa...