Thursday, January 12, 2012

Artsy

Well, I tend to mention a lot of things on this blog that I am not quite an expert at [yet]: makeup, hair, learning my SLR camera, cooking...and now art!

On Tuesday, I went with my friend Carly to an alcohol ink painting class.  This is not a "drink alcohol as you paint" but actually painting with alcohol inks (although some sangria [and not being pregnant] may have added more creativity to my artistic side!).  It was way out of the ordinary for me a lot of fun!






This little flute man was the first I made...it was a terrible start, but I think I got better as I went!  Maybe.


My art is now proudly displayed in my office at work.  No one has asked me yet who made the beautiful pieces, but I know the admiration is coming!  Thank you for the wonderful Tuesday night date, All of My Reasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts