Thursday, December 29, 2011

Make Up Make Over!

This Christmas I was so excited to get a couple of gift cards to Sephora!



I am so not a make up person.  It's not that I don't want to be but it's just a completely foreign concept to me.  I'm not sure of the right brushes or tools, I have no sense of what colors match my skin tone and to be honest I'm not even sure where to begin.

Well, what happens at Sephora if you have no idea what you want?!  Free make over and free tutorials!

Here are the results:




Don't worry, I know I look slightly awkward here.  But the eyes had to be closed to see the effect of the eyeshadow- which was what I was most excited about!  My tutorial was how to do a "light smokey eye." Along with that we matched some blush and lip color!


Here's the loot I left Sephora with:
Make Up For Ever, "aqua lip" in Nude Beige 1C
This eye shadow palette comes with 12 great colors, a shadow brush, and "eyeshadow potion" which is the base coat to keep eyeshadow on your eyes and prevent creasing!

Stila, illuminating liquid foundation



Now I just need to figure out how to replicate the eyes and look for New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts