Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fall Goals




Since I work at a High School, I still have the joy of my life moving in a nice routine.  I've explained before that my term for fall is quite loose, it really means "1st semester back at work." 


This is how I classify a year:
fall semester, Christmas break, spring semester, summer off, repeat until retirement.


Enough of that.


Here are the goals for Fall!


1. continue to blog at least 2 times a week
2. read three books (shouldn't be hard since I'm alreayd 1 book deep into the Hunger Games trilogy- obsessed!)
3. Yoga once a week.  I am an old brittle woman who has thrown out her back one too many times for the age of 26.  I need more stretching in my life.
4. Use food processor at least twice and mixer at least once (can we say Christmas cookies?)
5. Make butternut squash soup from scratch
6. Try to make a new kind of meat for a main dish (I only use chicken, sausage, pot roast, and ground beef.)  I want to try my hand at a pulled pork, or a brisket! or maybe a Thanksgiving turkey!)
7. Go to a pick-your-own farm and pick-my-own
8. clean/organize my dresser drawers
9. continue learning to use my SLR camera!
10. Bring lunch to work everyday and drink at least one full water bottle (this is so hard for me to do!)
11.Begin and finish new crochet project
12. keep up with Oprah's Live your Best Life show (wow, cheesy, right?)


and here are some MUST-DO's that I negleglected from my summer goals list:
1. Make Jamin's 1st year scrapbook
2. Visit the Sponge Docks (I'd love to go during the Greek festival, but I think it's in January- maybe this will wait)



Hooray Fall!


1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I can help you keep some of these!!
    I can def help with #2, #4, #6, #7 and #9!
    Sounds like a Fall semester full of Carly time for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts