Thursday, June 23, 2011

Since August 25....

- Our fam packed up again and moved home to Seminole! (Thank Goodness!) Long story, but in the end, we have a WAY better place, WAY better jobs, and we enjoy living in a town with our friends close and family even closer!

-Jamin is a TODDLER! I guess that was bound to happen between August and JUNE! I cant belive I hadnt posted in 10 months. He walks, and talks, and eats real people food. He has a charming personality and is quite a funny man in the making. Where did my little baby go?? Might I also mention he is extremely handsome and has a smile that KILLS!

-New Nephew Brady made a grand appearance, and new little nephew Palmer is on the way. 3 Nymark boy cousins within a year and a half. May God help us!

-Life has been very, very busy. Moving, raising a babe, working to rent out our home, holidays, new jobs, lays off, being rehired (Thank goodness!), and overall insanity.

-My older cousin past away this Spring...he was only in his late 20's. It makes me sad and I think about him often. I hope he knows how loved he is.


-Best friends moved away, best friends moved home. I like to keep everyone close by but I dont mind planning some trips to South Florida, Jacksonville, DC!

-Our fam is officially memebers of Indian Rocks church now..we have the Olan Mills photo to prove it!

-This weekend Jud and I celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary! We are going to MIAMI! I. cant. wait.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts