Thursday, June 23, 2011

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

A. Age: 25
B. Bed Size: King
C. Chore you hate: folding laundry and unloading the dishwasher!
D. Dogs: Pacey, 28 in dog years & Sawyer, 21 in dog years
E. Essential start of your day: I apparently dont have a routine at all- whatever works!
F. Favorite color: Pink!
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'3 ish
I. Instrument you play: I am the most unmusical person I know!
J. Job title: Guidance Counselor- saving lives, changing schedules.
K. Kids: Jamin- 14 months
L. Live: Sunshine state.
M. Mom's name: Debbie
N. Nicknames: Kry, Bear
O. Overnight hospital stays: Birthing!
P. Pet peeve: texting/cell phonse use when out to dinner
Q. Quote from a movie: I dont really have one- but I can list you song and book quotes!
R. Right or left handed: Righty
S. Siblings: Nada
T. Time you wake up: On work days about 6:30, weekends about 7.
U. Underwear: Yes, please.
V. Vegetable you hate: cabbage
W. What makes you run late: Procrastination
X. X-rays you've had: Just the teeth
Y. Yummy food you make: I can make some pretty good meatballs, so I am told!
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Penguins, they walk funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts