Monday, July 12, 2010

Sleepy Baby


I'm going to vent some concern over every parents biggest wish: I think Jamin sleeps too much! On average, he falls asleep sometime between 8:30-9:30 pm and wakes up around 4 a.m. to eat, and falls back asleep. He wakes up again at 6:30ish, eats and falls back asleep. This morning "nap" can last all the way until 9 or 10 am! Thats about 12-13 hours a night! I read this could be normal for 6 months or older- but Jamin is only 2 1/2 months. It kind of worries me? Maybe it's because he is a larger baby? During the day he isnt the best napper- most of the time its a 10-20 minute catnap every here and there unless were driving around a lot (he totally crashes in the car!)

Is this normal??

1 comment:

  1. No worries, Krysta! I think it is totally normal for babies to sleep that mouch, especially because he is soo young! My niece is 3 months and she sleeps equally as long. Enjoy it now! Take naps with him. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts