Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baby Stats!

How far along: 33 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: +20 lbs.- all belly tho!

Maternity clothes: pants- maternity is definately more comfortable but I can fit into all my pants with a black "belly band" on- lately it looks like im really, really into the long cami look!

Stretch marks: NONE...miracle, I hope it stays this way!

Sleep: I'm a really heavy sleeper so it's not usually a problem getting comfy bc I fall asleep so quickly- but I do wake up with heartburn 3/4 times per night and then I have to take medicine, and I get up at least once to go to the bathroom- I miss the days of sleeping through the night!

Movement: When baby decides he's on the move he is REALLY on the move! He has insane active days but he also has insane lazy days- I think he took after mommy and daddy quite well in that way!

Food cravings: Well the craving changed from chocolate milk to chocolate milkshakes (i.e. frozen chocolate milk!) and chocolate in general....yumm.

Labor Signs: None- thank goodness!

Belly Button in or out: In- Jud checks every day lol

What I miss: Pants with buttons

Weekly Wisdom: Don't sweat the small stuff!

Milestones: I've had three different ladies at work tell me yesterday and today it really looks like my baby has "dropped" Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts