Tilapia (I used 5)
Spinach- 1/2 bag
1 carton cherry tomatoes
Emeril's Fish Rub (or fish seasoning of choice)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and set out 5 aluminum foil squares. Make sure the squares are big enough to fold over your food!
Make a heaping bed of Spinach on each foil. Spinach wilts so don't be shy!
3. Place 1 thawed tilapia fillet on each bed of spinach like so:
4. Season fish with thyme (fresh or dried) and I like to use Emeril's Fish Rub (or you can use whatever fish seasoning your fam enjoys) to taste.
5. Add about 5-8 cherry or grape tomatoes right on top.
6. Add to lemon slices on top (looks pretty too!)
7. Wrap the whole thing like a burrito--make sure its sealed tightly and place seam side up on baking sheet or pan (to catch any excess juice during cooking). Put in the oven and cook for 25 minutes.
8. I like to serve with some rice. This is one of my fave's:
9. Serve and enjoy! Yum!!
Jud: "Oh, you're taking pictures. Are you going to blog this one?"
Jud: "Good. It's one of your best ones."
Thanks babe! Mangia!